Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Of missing persons

Well lets see, I was out of town over the weekend, so I missed the Oilers clinching the Western Conference final, so I won't rehash history there. I also missed a couple of the Sabre/Hurricane games while away as well as the Memorial Cup victory by the Quebec Remparts. Hmmm, sure picked a nice time to have to be out of town, away from a television and nowhere near a computer.

So yesterday, Blogger goes down for me and I can't get things up to date yesterday either.

All of a sudden I'm thinking, hey hockey season must be over or something and I missed it all.

But nope, here we are, Blogger apparently is alive and well and allowing me to access my own blog again, so we'll carry forth from today and hopefully not have any more unscheduled breaks from the blogosphere.

No comments: