Sunday, November 13, 2005

A most Cool Tool

While checking out the HockeyNation site meter page, I'm finding the HockeyNation is actually a more global affair than I first thought. There are many hockey fans living outside of the borders of the Great White North, looking for some information. From points near and far, from the Philippines to South America, India to Israel and Europe to the US Deep South to name a few, there are many folks looking for a hockey fix.

So I was rather impressed with a little language translator that I found from AltaVista, Babel Fish can translate your website into a number of different languages. So we'll give it a shot and see how things turn out.

Simply select the language from the options provided, cut and paste the text you wish to read and the fish will translate the web page for you. Not sure how exactly I get my message across since this blurb is in English, but I assume all will work out in the end.

Anyways give it a try, just to see what the HockeyNation looks like with a few different letters and such. You can add Babel Fish to your site for free, should it seem that you have the world clicking thru on a regular basis.

No comments: